Guide Bel-air Campings de France - 2013 ISSUE
Published march 2013, 6th
Setting the standard for French campsite guides since 1936, this publication is updated every year and has a choice of 6500 addresses.
Each campsite’s facilities are provided according to different themes : Health, Sport, Children, Water parks, Activities
To help you plan your holidays, you will also find several prices to help you choose the best site for your seasonal needs.
90 regional maps with red dots show the location of towns with one or more campsites which are open all year round.
This complete guide also provides the following information:
- The "Green Key" label, a sign of holiday sites’ quality and environmental awareness.
- The "Blue Pavilion” label, for coastal towns with clean beaches.
- Red location dots highlight towns with one or more sites open all year round.
- The best outdoor accommodation packages.
- Bungalows, chalets and mobile homes.
- 40 theme parks and activities.
Our selection of 6500 campsites with water parks, sports, relaxation, activities or kids club.